Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WBW #61: A Meta-Post "At the Source"

Having just noticed there's an applicable Wine Blogging Wednesday this month concerning tasting at a winery titled At the Source, I've decided to make a meta-post to fulfill the assignment. Below are links to my posts about wine tasting trips in 2009:

Santa Ynez
Paso Robles #1
Paso Robles #2
Santa Barbara County #1
Santa Barbara County #2
Russian River Valley/Dry Creek/Alexander Valley #1
Russian River Valley/Dry Creek/Alexander Valley #2a
Russian River Valley/Dry Creek/Alexander Valley #2b

I apologize if this seems a bit lazy, but trust me, taking notes and writing the posts required both time and effort. It would certainly make me happy if someone who hasn't seen them yet found them helpful, insightful or just plain entertaining.

No comments: